Sunday, August 31, 2014

Craft a Scene Animal Challenge - Final Week

Well it's the last weekend of the summer and of our challenge.  We are keeping it simple this month and all you have to do is add a four-legged animal to your wonderful scene.

I've got a couple of email entries too this week from our friends in England.

MargaretI have had these stamps from Docrafts Papermania for quite a while and I think I have only used them once before, so I thought I would create a mystical fairy theme with some of the stamps.  I stamped the castle and coloured it in with Promarkers.  Then I cut out a mask of the castle and used it to cover up the image whilst I created the background, using a brayer and adirondak inks.  The large unicorn was stamped, coloured with Promarkers, then cut out and attached with 3D glue dots.  For the final touch I added a fey tiny unicorns and some stars, and added some glitter.


Dawn - This time, I've used all Lavinia Stamps so I've also entered this card into their challenge, which is "Add some glitter".  Like you, they accept email entries too, which is great because I still haven't plucked up the courage to start my own blog!



Take a look at what the talented Craft a Scene design team has created as your inspiration.

This is your last week to make a scene that includes a 4-legged animal. You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Have fun creating!
NancyD

No comments: