Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Challenge Winners!

After some deliberation I have for you the winner and top 3 for the June Beach Scene challenge!



Our random winner of the Rubbernecker certificate is....#61 Stamping Sue.


Please email me, Sue and I will connect you with Kittie so that you can order your stamps.


Once again we had a difficult choice to make.  All the entries were really great beach scenes.  You all should be proud of your creations. The top THREE winners are.........


#13 Sue Drees


#37 Theresa P


email entry from Margaret


Here is your badge ladies - display it proudly!

Thanks again to Rubbernecker and Kittie Kits for sponsoring our June Beach Scene challenge. Stop by on Sunday to find out the theme for July and see all the great inspiration from the design team. 

See you all tomorrow!
NancyD

8 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Big congrats to the winners! There were so many gorgeous projects this month. I have enjoyed looking at all of them.

stampinganja said...

Congratulations!!!

Dora said...

congratulations!! beautiful done.
greetings

Theresa's Studio said...

I am so thrilled to have been in the Top 3. Thanks for selecting my card. I am so honored....there were so many wonderful entries.

Nancy said...

Congrats to the winners :)

Scrap Affair said...

Congrats to the winners! Loved seing so many beach scenes! they ALL were as different as the real beach an ocean!

Linny said...

Well done ladies. Beautiful cards.Linda x

Sue said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3, I am always awestuck by the amazing talent out there and to be included in your top three is an honor. I know how hard it is to pick just three! Congrats to all the winners.

Thanks again
Sue Drees