Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ships in the Night - Winners!


Good Sunday Morning to you all!  

Winners, winners, winners is what I have for you this morning.  Actually all the entries were winners in our minds and we loved all 17 of them.



I always use Random.org first to find the winner of our prize so that I don't also call them a Top 3 winner. This time #4 Rosie was selected in randomness.  Rosie entered three times so she had lot's of chances to win.  I recommend checking out all three of her entries because they are really fantastic.  


Reach out to me Rosie with your address and I will mail out your special ship stamp (my email address is in the upper right corner of this blog).  

You may also add this badge to your blog.



When we review all the great entries each month for the Top 3 we are looking for finished projects (cards, bookmarks, framed art, etc), and scenes that are stamped or digi'd with all the scenic elements mentioned in our rules.

Our Top 3 this month are:

#13 An - Ankortit


# 5 Ineke - De Stempelwinkel


#11 Helen - Helen Quilts


There were other notable entries like #9 amazing night scene, #15 great grad card, and #2 yes spaceships are ships.

Congratulations to all!  I will be back in a few minutes with our next challenge.

NancyD

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Oooooh, I am a winner, thank you soooo much.

Dora said...

congratulations ladies!

Helen in the UK said...

I'm surprised and delighted to be in the top 3. Thank you :)

AN said...

Wauu--lämpimät kiitokseni teille :))