Sunday, April 6, 2014

March Craft a Scene Winners!

Good Sunday morning to everyone.  I do hope the weather is cooperating in your part of the country.  It has been rainy and then sunny and then back to rain for us here in the Northwest.


Well today I have your top three entries for the "Let it Be Spring" challenge.  There were so many really wonderful Spring-time scenes it was truly difficult to choose!  I am careful to select scenes that are finished projects and meet the criteria of being a stamped or digi'd scene.  Winners, please be sure to take our badge to add to your blogs (if you have one). 

Here are the selections for the top three for March.

#3 Kathy - Pinterest



#11 I Need to Stamp







Beautiful cards everyone!  I will be back in a few moments with our next challenge.

NancyD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a pleasure!!! Beause I don't use my outdated blog, I have seen just today that I'm a winner in march. Thanks!!! Have a great sunday!

Warm greetings
Katrin