Sunday, July 8, 2012

In the Garden - Week 2

Happy Sunday everyone!


The weather has finally turned here and the sun is shining, tempting me out to the garden.  There are weeds galore and my chives are going crazy!  I need to do some serious maintenance.


I have for you today our very first Guest Designer, Dora from Holland! Dora made two cards to wow us.  Her work is wonderful and she draws a lot of it herself.



My name is Dora Buist and I live in Holland(Netherlands).  I am married and have three childeren, they are 15, 12 and 10 years old.  We have a farm and I also work as a nurse at homecare.

I like creating scenes because they look a little like paintings.  You can see a story in a scene sometimes.  I find it so creative to use different stamps combining them to make a very nice picture.

I don't have so many scenic stamps so I sometimes draw my own image or background.

I made two cards, one with de dragonfly, is drawn by myself.  The second card with pheasant and wheel that is a stamp from Northwood stamps and the rest is drawn by myself.



Do check out Dora's wonderful blog this week and leave her a little love.


And now onto the "in the garden" creations from the design team....





Okay folks, now it is your turn to create a scene from "inside the garden".  We are looking for stamped or digi scenes that are finished projects (no ATC's or unmounted work).  Cute cards with a few added flowers will not be accepted - we need to see your scenic talents!

You may enter up to 3 times and as many challenges as you wish.  If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  Next week we will see more creations from our wonderful design team.  Don't forget to add GDT to your link if you wish to be considered for a guest spot.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!!
NancyD

2 comments:

stampinganja said...

Dora, you are so talented!!!
I am gonna write in Dutch, ik ben helemaal weg van je kaarten!!!

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Wow all gorgeous cards. Your colouring and cards are stunning. Jenny x