Sunday, July 15, 2012

Inside the Garden With Guest Bettina

Sunday marks another week in the Craft a Scene "Inside the Garden" challenge.  The number of entries is growing and they are all varied and wonderful.  This week I have another guest designer, Bettina with her lovely creation.

My name is Bettina Leikvoll, and I live in Stavanger in Norway with my hubby and two kids aged 2,5 and 4 years old. I work in an office and hubby is a civil engineer.

I like creating scenes with the images because that makes the card pop and gives it loads of texture. I always try to use what is in the image to make colour and scene decisions. I particularly love making clouds behind outdoor images and grass or oceans to add to the image. 

I've made a card for this challenge using an image from the Digi Doodle Shop which is called Daisy Girl. I've also used some memory box dies to make clouds with currogated paper. Hope you'll like it.

Please stop by my blog: http://bettandshobbykrok.blogspot.com/ and take a closer look for details.

Hugs Bettina xx



Don't forget our sponsor is Heartfelt Creations.  Be sure to stop by their blog and let them know how much you appreciate their stamps.

Now on to the wonderful creations from our design team.



Okay folks, now it is your turn to create a scene from "inside the garden".  We are looking for stamped or digi scenes that are finished projects (no ATC's or unmounted work).  Cute cards with a few added flowers will not be accepted - we need to see your scenic talents!

You may enter up to 3 times and as many challenges as you wish.  If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  Next week we will see more creations from our wonderful design team.  Don't forget to add GDT to your link if you wish to be considered for a guest spot.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!!
NancyD

1 comment:

Dora said...

beautiful card, Bettina!! the clouds are so good made.
the others cards are also beautiful
greetings Dora