Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tropical Shores and Special Guest - Week 2

This is our second week of the Tropical Shores challenge and this week we have a special guest sharing her talent with us.


Hello, my name is Rachel Fisher. I'm a 44 year old mum of two young girls - Lucy who is 6 and Penny who will be 5 when this hits the blogs! I'm very happily married to Shaun who is a physics Professor and we live in the Lune Valley in Lancashire. I run - this year I'm running the great North run for Asthma UK. I do aerobics classes. I run a pack of Rainbows and chair the PTA at the girls' school. I also go into the school one morning a week to hear the children read and also run a gardening club at school. When I have time I love to craft - stamping is my passion - recently I've been doing the Chemistry 101 course by Tim Holtz and I'm loving every minute of it!



Lovely work Rachel!  And now I have a few email entries to share with you from Barb G.


This is a photoscape!



And now for the design team members for this week.....

Nancy - Crafting Passions




Maggie - Silver Crafter




Now it is your turn to shine your light on us all with your wonderful "Tropical" creations.  You may enter up to 3 times and as many challenges as you wish.  If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

We only want to see finished stamped or digi scenes (no ATC's or unmounted work).  If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.


Don't forget to add GDT to your link if you wish to be considered for a guest spot just like Rachel.

Have fun creating!
NancyD

No comments: