Sunday, March 31, 2013

Winners for Tropical Shores Challenge


Hello everyone!  I am here with a post to proclaim our winners from the Tropical Shores challenge.

Before I get to the winner of this weeks stamp and the amazing top 3, I just want to thank Rachel for being our Guest Designer this month and now she has joined the regular design team.


So here goes, I used Random.org to find our winner out of 18 entries who is none other than #13 - Deanna - Up The Creative Creek.   Reach out to me Deanna with your address and I will mail out your stamp (my email address is in the upper right corner of this blog).






I reviewed all 18 fabulous Tropical Shores entries and decided on these three really great Tropical Shores scenes:


#12 - Stempelientje







#17 - Stamping in the Light



I will be back in a few minutes with our new theme and inspiration from the design team.

Happy Stamping!
NancyD

4 comments:

Dora said...

congratulations, ladies!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for selectig my card as a Top 3. You made my day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for choosing my card in the top 3! I'm honoured!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3! I feel honoured!
Greetings,Stempelientje