Sunday, May 25, 2014

Craft a Scene - Make Your Own Garden - Final Week

This is our final week of the May "make your own garden" challenge. To help us celebrate the end of winter, our challenge this month is to create your own flower garden scene. 

We want to see lots of flowers in a garden scene and please don't forget that we are expecting your scene to be stamped (or digi) with background and foreground elements.

I have an email entry from Margaret:



Margaret from Huddersfield in Yorkshire here once again with my entry for the Garden Challenge.  
I created the background using a brayer, torn paper and Adirondack inks.  I used a variety of stamps, including Hobby Art and Clarity and used Distress inks  and a damp brush to add the colour.  The lady is from Clarity and I coloured her using Liquid Pearls to which I added a little water, then I cut her out and attached her over the stamped image to give dimension.









The wonderful and talented Craft a Scene design team has created cards to show what we mean by a garden scene.









Now it is your turn to "Make your own garden" project. You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Don't forget to add GDT to your link if you wish to be considered for a guest spot.

Have fun creating!


NancyD

1 comment:

Dora said...

Hello Margaret,
what a beautiful scene. I love the sky.
you used beautiful stamps. very pretty garden have you made.
thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
regards, Dora