Friday, May 2, 2014

Hills and Mountains eMail Entries

I have two email entries to share with you for the Hills and Mountains challenge.  The first is from Jan P. You can find her on Split Coast Stampers under the name Janelli.


Our second entry is from Margaret in Yorkshire and she writes, "I created my card using a brayer and various Adirondack inks for the sky and foreground, adding a moon mask,  Then I used torn paper and the same inks to create the mountains and hills.  With Versafine onyx black I stamped the trees and small figures, and finished with eggplant ink and some Cut n Dry to sponge around the edges.  Dawn and I don’t have any Scene-scape stamps so we have to create all our scenes from scratch.  Hope you like the card."


****Updated*****

I just received two new cards from Dawn.


Stamped with HobbyArt stamps and coloured with watercolour pencils (except the window frame, which is Clarity coloured with promarkers).  The sheep have been given their fleeces courtesy of "fluffy stuff"!


Yes, we love both of these great entries!  Thank you ladies.

NancyD

1 comment:

rachel said...

two wonderful cards - brilliant entries into the challenge x